The Program Committee of the ICID-Conference invites the submission of research papers for the main track of the conference. Submissions are invited on original and previously unpublished research. All papers will be peer-reviewed.
The main preferred topics of the conference include (but not limited by):
- Applied Intelligent Systems, including IoT and Industry 4.0
- Digital Transformation, Management Information Systems
- Big Data and Machine Learning applications
- Industrial Internet, Intelligent Manufacturing Systems
- Intelligent data analysis
- Design Thinking applications
SAP specific topics:
- SAP Leonardo
- SAP Curriculum Development and Teaching
Full papers should be in English and formatted according to the template
The minimum length of a paper – five pages. The maximum length of a paper should be around 9 pages (including references).
Submission will be through the EasyChair system.
All papers will be subject to blind peer review based on criteria of originality of ideas, quality of presentation and results.
Uploadto be developed…